To all of of Dental Family and Friends,
As you know information on COVID-19 Corona virus is changing frequently. We are taking every precaution and recommendation from the CDC and American Dental Association to treat our Patients. As providers of health care, my Team and I adhered to strict infection control protocol prior to the current outbreak, and will continue to do so.
Starting June 8, 2020 we are finally able to schedule Patients whose treatment was canceled do to Covid-19 Pandemic. . If you have one of those appointments you will be receiving a text, email or call from us to reschedule that appointment. If you have not heard from us you may call us at 716-282-4641. Your experience while at the office may be a little different so please read below what we are doing and what we need you to do before coming to your appointment.,
In the meantime PLEASE follow all guidelines, WASH YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY, COVER YOUR COUGH AND SNEEZE WITH A TISSUE OR YOUR ARM! STAY HOME IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL!
AS A COMMUNITY WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO HELP LIMIT THE
COMMUNITY SPREAD OF COVID-19
Below are some of these:
1. We ask all patients to wear facial covering to the office. Upon entering the office your Temperature will be taken, you will be asked to use hand sanitizer, and a series of health screening questions will be asked.
2. No sign in sheet. We have put up sneeze and cough guards at the front desk
3. You will not be signing electronically. Forms that need to be signed will be printed for you to sign. We have purchased an abundance of pens and they will be sanitized after each use.
4. We have removed some of the waiting room chairs so we can space them further apart.
5. We are lengthening appointment times to give our team extra time to prepare the treatment room for you.
6. We will sanitize waiting room frequently during the day.
7. You will be assigned a Team and you will come in contact with only that team during your visit.
8. We will be lengthening appointment times to reduce your contact with other Patients.
WANT WE NEED YOU TO DO
1. PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE WITH US AND OTHER PATRONS. WASH YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY OR USE HAND SANITIZER
2. We will not allow any patients without an appointment into the office. If you need assistance call us 716-282-4641.
3. Do not bring your family to appointments. If you need a ride please have them wait in the car. Do not bring children with you to your appointment. Do not arrive early as you will not be allowed in the office until your appointment time.
4. When you arrive to the office for your appointment please send us a text letting us know you are here. If you can not text or call us then ring the doorbell. We will let you in. Please give us time to stop what we are doing to let you in.