To all of of Dental Family and Friends,
As you know information on COVID-19 Corona virus is changing frequently. We are taking every precaution and recommendation from the CDC and American Dental Association to treat our Patients. As providers of health care, my Team and I adhered to strict infection control protocol prior to the current outbreak, and will continue to do so. Below are our current guidelines as of January 1, 2022 . Please read them so you will know what to expect when arriving to our office for an appointment.
AS A COMMUNITY WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO HELP LIMIT THE
COMMUNITY SPREAD OF COVID-19
Below are some of these:
1. All persons entering the office are required to wear facial coverings while in the office . Upon entering the office please use the hand sanitizer provided before entering the office.
2. When checking in you will have your temperature taken and asked if you are vaccinated. If you are not vaccinated you will be asked a series of clearance questions so we can verify that you have no COVID-19 symptoms.
3. No sign in sheet. We have put up sneeze and cough guards at the front desk
4. We have removed some of the waiting room chairs so we can space them further apart.
5. We are lengthening appointment times to give our team extra time to prepare the treatment room for you.
6. We will sanitize waiting room frequently during the day.
WANT WE NEED YOU TO DO
1. PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE WITH US AND OTHER PATRONS. WASH YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY OR USE HAND SANITIZER
2. We will not allow any patients without an appointment into the office. If you need assistance call us 716-282-4641.
3. Do not bring your family to appointments. If you need a ride please have them wait in the car. Do not bring children with you to your appointment. Do not arrive early as you will not be allowed in the office until your appointment time.
If you have any question please call our office during normal business hours.
May you, your family and friends stay well!